[OM] Re: Q: Phantom Ranch, Grand Canyon

Subject: [OM] Re: Q: Phantom Ranch, Grand Canyon
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 06:57:35 -0600
On 2/28/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Joel,
>
> Instead of trying to haul your heavy Bogen (with or without the
> QR plates) 5000+ vertical feet down and back up, why don't you
> borrow my hiking tripod?

Thanks man.  I actually have a light Velbon Maxi 347E which I had
planned on carrying down. Now that my brother and I use the same 3047
head, we were talking about sharing one pod between us, so we could
pass a Bogen back and forth.  But I don't think that would be
satisfactory.  It's not as personal as sharing a toothbrush, but it
gets into that territory.

I think it's going to end up being each man for himself.

Joel W.