[OM] OMUSA is he crazy?

Subject: [OM] OMUSA is he crazy?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:15:31 EST
In a message dated 3/1/2006 8:35:39 A.M. Central Standard Time,
gilbertparts@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Does he  actually sell enough stuff to make it worth it after all those
listing fees ?  How long can he sit on all that equipment at those ridiculous
prices  ?

He is the guy we all love to hate, isn't he.  He has the stuff we  would like
to have with somewhat inflated conditions and greatly inflated  prices.

There is also a German seller who gives him a run for his money with his
inflated prices . . . and then there is our friend in Hollywood and  Joaquin.

Alex doesn't have a corner on the crazy price for OM gear market.

Before we set the date to have him committed or drawn and quartered
(depending on which school of thought you subscribe to) we need to take a look
at his
feedback and also the prices at which he actually sells with his "Make an
offer" completed auctions.  Many are not unreasonable  prices.  He also sells a
good bit of stuff at his BIN prices.

He obviously remembers the lessons he learned in the back seat of his
daddy's Moskovitch.  Bill Barber