[OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?

Subject: [OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?
From: Mike Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:01:34 -0500
Perhaps all this can be attributed to the fact that he is trying to
establish himself as a dealer of "finer" items? Look at sellers (internet or
brick & mortar) that deal exclusively in minty items for collectors with
more money than time - vintage vinyl, engraved firearms, gold plated leicas,
old machinist/woodworking tools, etc. There is obviously a portion of market
that will support paying premium prices for goods in top condition from
reputable dealers. Even more so when rarity depends solely on condition. It
appears that he's not misrepresenting the condition of the items, only
neglecting to list their provenance.

-mike in NJ and not buying OM gear any more...