[OM] Re: Speaking of tripods and such..

Subject: [OM] Re: Speaking of tripods and such..
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:14:02 -0800
On Moose's (and others') recommendations I bought a really nice one
from list member Scott Gardner (ScottGee) for US$125 about nine
months ago. It is SUPERB. Really easy to use for the kind of stuff I
use it for (architecture). SO much easier and better than a ball
head. LFI (Leica Fotographie International) has been running a test
of tripods and heads last couple issues, the 410 came out on top. Get
one!

-Rob in Seattle