[OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?

Subject: [OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:50:01 +0000 (GMT)
OMUSA sells a lot of gear which is not out of line
with UK prices :-(  In fact some of his prices
(looking at bid history) could be termed "bargain". I
would however question his selling used items as "new"
with box, or "as new". His feedback suggests people
are happy with their buys.
  I would of course prefer to pick up the items BEFORE
he snags them and then sells them on at a profit :-(
    Manual adapter costs MORE in the UK than his price
:-(
             Regards, John Duggan, Wales, UK.
--- NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:  Big Snips,....

> He is the guy we all love to hate, isn't he.  He has
> the stuff we  would like
> to have with somewhat inflated conditions and
> greatly inflated  prices.
on the crazy price for OM
> gear market.
>
> Before we set the date to have him committed or
> drawn and quartered
> (depending on which school of thought you subscribe
> to) we need to take a look  at his
> feedback and also the prices at which he actually
> sells with his "Make an
> offer" completed auctions.  Many are not
> unreasonable  prices.  He also sells a
> good bit of stuff at his BIN prices.

Regards
  John Duggan,