[OM] Re: Dvorak's new rating system for P&S cams

Subject: [OM] Re: Dvorak's new rating system for P&S cams
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:16:32 -0500
I think that's exactly the point.  He's paid to be a lightning rod.
This is becoming more common in media, e.g., radio hosts who make
outrageous statements and encourage people to call in to argue with
them.  Controversy and outrage pull in an audience and that helps
increase advertising revenue.

ScottGee1