[OM] Re: Speaking of tripods and such..

Subject: [OM] Re: Speaking of tripods and such..
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 22:56:29 +0000 (GMT)
Donald, I agree the tutotial is very good.

     The Q R plate is much bigger than you NEED for an
Olympus camera. However it is not really a problem
when you are using the camera for close up, Macro
work.
It DOES get in the way if you take the camera off the
tripod and then use the camera "handheld" however.

 I feel it is a price worth paying but others might
not agree.
          Regards, John Duggan, Snowy Wales, UK.
--- Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
> Cool tutorial.
> I love my Manfrotto gear. But that is a *stoopid*
> plate design. No way of
> detaching it and replacing it with something a bit
> more standard, I suppose?
> D.

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com