[OM] Re: #31 #32

Subject: [OM] Re: #31 #32
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:33:32 -0000
Hi Donald,

:-) I didn't mean to be so critical of Dell, honest! Both myself and my
employer got what we paid for in the flat screen department. Overall the
specs on the Dimension 3100 PC represent a major upgrade and all at a
'bottom feeder' price.

I could quite easily have kept my old monitor but the flat screen has such a
small 'footprint' and it makes sense to prepare my shots on a system that
most people will eventually view it on.

--Graham