[OM] Re: #31 #32

Subject: [OM] Re: #31 #32
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:41:07 +0000
Graham

I am not sure how pixelation might occur on one monitor and not on
another.  Surely it is only a matter pixel representation: if there
is a pixel available for showing, the monitor will do so; if not, it
won't and you will see a gap.

Anyway, your photo looks excellent, as always, on my 19" flat-screen
CRT and I am sure that it will look just as good on my little Apple
iBook.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker