[OM] Re: Dvorak's new rating system for P&S cams

Subject: [OM] Re: Dvorak's new rating system for P&S cams
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:50:09 +0000
He is, and I cannot read anything of his for long without my head
threatening my keyboard as I nod off.  He attempts to manufacture
stories that don't really run and it is transparent.  And how would a
100point system be any better than a 10 point system?  He benefits
from the strength of the market that he writes about, so there would
be "points creep" just as in any other biased appraisal system.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.