[OM] Re: Manrfotto 410 question

Subject: [OM] Re: Manrfotto 410 question
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:44:48 -0500
Well, say you had an Arca plate compatible head already and wanted a geared
head along the lines of the 410 you could consider the Arca C1 Cube head.
Review at:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/accessories/arca-cube.shtml

Not in the same price league (by a factor of 100... yikes!). I think I would
personally try adding a RRS clamp to the 410 before splashing out for a head
that is this expensive. The Arca QR design is the closest we have to a
standard with at least four different companies building for it that I can
think of.

Dan S.