[OM] Re: Dvorak's new rating system for P&S cams

Subject: [OM] Re: Dvorak's new rating system for P&S cams
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:01:32 -0800
The only people I am aware having been banned are people who have
tried to conduct their commercial enterprises on the forum and
troublemakers who go on forums and trash talk the cameras used by
that group. He has clearly posted rules and he tends to not be very
hard nosed about it. I don't think he has much time to police his
forums. There are a lot of them and he does a lot of very time
consuming reviews. I am aware of the constant quite nasty accusations
of bias and dishonesty by people who are hurt that their particular
camera is not better than anything else.

I have not noticed any bias. I think Askey tries very hard to be
objective and fair in his reviews. People  disagree with them and are
still around.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA