[OM] Re: [Digital] What I've been missing...

Subject: [OM] Re: [Digital] What I've been missing...
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans.van.veluwen@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:40:12 +0100
Have you also bought the dedicated wide and tele converters?

I wonder how they perform in terms of distortion, resolution and
vigneting?
The wide converter looks interesting to me - it results in a 22mm
lens...

Hans

: Well, after realizing that PMA 2006 was once again going to
: disappoint me re: the announcement of a new Olympus high-end pro
: digital camera in their E-thingie series, I went and pulled the
: trigger on most every accessory you can buy for my KonicaMinolta A1
: to extend its working life.