[OM] Re: [Digital] What I've been missing...

Subject: [OM] Re: [Digital] What I've been missing...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 09:43:05 -0800
I said something similar when I got my Coolpix 5700 which caused
anguished cries from film users and pictures "proving" I was wrong.
And things just improved on that when I went to a DSLR. And there are
plenty of decent comparisons of 10 to 16 MP digital vs MF on the web
now that, while different, are so close at the 100 percent level that
you might as well flip a coin as to which is better.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA