[OM] Re: #31 #32

Subject: [OM] Re: #31 #32
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:48:28 -0600
Sit up straight. ;^)

Not to go on and on about the Huey, but I have an office with south
window lights which means that the light is constantly changing
throughout the day.  The Huey attempts to adjust for that.  I have
some doubts, but we'll see how that goes.

Here's a deal for you:  you keep making great images and I'll be happy
to let you know how they're doing on my various monitors.

Joel W.