[OM] Re: Speaking of tripods and such..

Subject: [OM] Re: Speaking of tripods and such..
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 07:56:27 -0500
On my trip to China last year, for setting up potential manufacturing in China,
it was clear there are no qualms what-so-ever about copying. The rational is,
as long as the market is internal to China, there is no issue with copying. It
is
only if the product is to be shipped outside of China that copying is a problem.
The fact that some of these are now coming onto the world market is interesting.

China's manufacturing is on steroids at the moment and will likely dominate
the world very soon. Too bad there is no blue sky:

http://www.zuik.net/E1/bejing_4176293.jpg

Wayne