[OM] Re: [Digital] What I've been missing...

Subject: [OM] Re: [Digital] What I've been missing...
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 09:10:24 -0700
At 05:07 PM 03/03/2006, Wayne Harridge wrote:

> > Yep, there's a strobe feature on the 5600HS(D) as well, selectable
> > from 1Hz to 100Hz.  Slick.
> >

>Neat feature, I'm just trying to think what I'd ever use it for.

It appears to be for capturing multiple high-speed exposures, say of
an object traveling across the camera's field of view.  The actual
example in the flash's manual shows a stop-action multiexposure of a
paper airplane flying through the air.  Might be kinda cool to try it
out on (say) a butterfly, or a bee, or a hummingbird...  hmmmm.  This
gives me ideas for stuff to do in the backyard this spring.  ;-)

Garth