[OM] Re: Would you buy from this seller?

Subject: [OM] Re: Would you buy from this seller?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 17:02:38 -0500
We know you're auctioning only Olympus OM gear but that's not evident
just from reading the names of the first two items.  You should make
that prominent on the page in text at least as large as your name.

Looks like you've got some good photos but it would be much better if
you got an enlarged version if you click on one.

Chuck Norcutt