[OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 00:16:22 +1100
I have the same dilemma - the 50/1.8 is pure Toyworld construction
but is a very good fast portrait lens on a didge and cheap enough
that you would not grieve if it died of got damaged. One of my
favorites. BUT I do hanker after the 1.4. What I also do is remind
myself that the faster version is still not an L grade lens and, the
50/2.5 macro is cheaper. That is he choice I may make.
AndrewF