[OM] Re: [Digital] FL-36 and FL-50 Availability

Subject: [OM] Re: [Digital] FL-36 and FL-50 Availability
From: "Ali" <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 13:22:23 -0500
I ordered an FL-50 via Dell and its on backorder till at least the middle of
March. I don't
know what the deal is with these flashes...seems odd that they are on
backorder. Olympus
seems to be having production issues.

Not sure if this is true, however they found some defects in the manufacturing
of the ZD
fisheye and have postponed these until further notice.

I really would like to get that FL-50. Perhaps I should cancel the order and
get the ZD 50-
200? 8-))

BTW - Dell has the new thing - they will match or beat any competitors price -
no matter
what!