[OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 15:44:07 -0800
For what it is worth, the D200 is a very refined camera to use and as
Phil Askey points out in his review of the D200 there is not much
difference at all in resolution between 10 and 12 MP. It all depends
whether you will use the camera frequently at ISOs most of us never
use. Certainly Nikon's early commitment to designing telecentric wide
angle lenses is worth something. Of course you can look for someone
else's old WA lenses to put them on your Canon. :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA