[OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 01:01:45 +0100
>For what it is worth, the D200 is a very refined camera to use and as
>Phil Askey points out in his review of the D200 there is not much
>difference at all in resolution between 10 and 12 MP. It all depends
>whether you will use the camera frequently at ISOs most of us never
>use.

Neither do I.

>Certainly Nikon's early commitment to designing telecentric wide
>angle lenses is worth something. Of course you can look for someone
>else's old WA lenses to put them on your Canon. :-)

You mean my 24/2.8? Or my 21/3.5? :-D
Actually I am more and more leaning towards the D200, I like the control layout
better. (In addition, here it costs at least 1000 Euro less than the 5D). But
it's very diffcult to even see one "in the flesh" in any shop. I would like to
handle one and a 5D before deciding.

Quite a major step for me to finally leave Oly :-(

Bernard