[OM] Re: Snags with a CF card, was E-thing guys

Subject: [OM] Re: Snags with a CF card, was E-thing guys
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 20:10:55 -0400
Hello Chris:

Do you by chance have an MF-1 adaptor allowing you to use OM Zuiko film
caera lenses with your E1 digital?

I picked an MF-1 the other day and have yet to really see how the film
camera lenses shape up on my E500 body. At first glance the images on the
E500's LCD screen look as good as those from using the dedicated digital
lenses but the proof will be having some enlargements made.

Any helpful comments you might have will be much appreciated.

Best wishes

John H