[OM] Re: Have to leave for a while too...

Subject: [OM] Re: Have to leave for a while too...
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 23:23:24 -0200
on 5/03/2006 17:13, Willie Wonka at alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> Friends,
> With regret, I have to tell you that I have to leave for a while and take care
> of some other things...They are good, ot at least that's how I see them.

Wish the Oompa Loompa continue to help you while carrying on with your new
projects, Willie.

BTW, I must confess that my dream from early childhood until this very day
when I'm turning 46, is to live on an island and go on ocean voyages (I've
frequently gone on ocean-like voyages with my father when younger, but
seldom out of the Rio de la Plata, whose islands I happen to know well).

Fernando.