[OM] Re: What's in your bag?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's in your bag?
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 16:54:05 +1100
>As promised, I finally got around to describing my camera
>kit(s). It isn't just a dull equipment list, but an explanation
>of why I have the equipment packed the way I do.  Ok, maybe
>still a little dull, but the pro-Olympus rant may be worth
>reading...
>
>www.image66media.com
>
>AG

An interesting read AG.  At the moment I'm fighting the battle of what bag
to use and what gear to put into it.

Divide a swag of OM gear, a E-500 twin lens kit, a tripod and the odd Oly
rangefinder into a Lowepro Mini Trekker AW backpack and a Lowepro Off Trail
1 beltpack and I come up with a muddled answer.

It doesn't help that I'm a little guy at 5' 4" - by the time I fill up that
backpack I feel top-heavy and overloaded, not the best for hiking or
climbing hills.  It's got to the point where I either take the OM gear or
the digital gear, which cuts down my options a bit.

Maybe I should invest in a mule...

Andrew McPhee
http://www.dev-stop-fix.com/