[OM] Re: Back on the list (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Back on the list (OT)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:01:46 +1100
On 06/03/2006, at 2:43 PM, Marc Lawrence wrote:

> ...and funny because, to be retrenched, I'd need to have
> been trenched before, and I thought that came later...last,
> in fact.

And if you are redundant, does it mean that you used to be 'dundant'?
I think it just means that they put you back in the trench (or
gutter) where they found you).

>> I'm about to 'retire' so I'm working on a raft of interesting
>> paying activities of course. The reviewing is one. The pay
>> sucks but the fringe benefits are awesome.
>
> Will they directly credit your account, so you don't have
> to find two consecutive parking spots out the front of banks
> for your caravan while you're on your way north, Mr. Grey
> Nomad, sir?

The Jayco option is not my first choice - just booked a flight to
Broome four days after my last career day in the classroom. Driving
to through the Pilbara to Shark Bay for 2-3 months.
Then there's a lot of other places to see.

AndrewF