[OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 02:28:55 -0800
Fabio Fiorellato wrote:

>For a review of the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 (and various other lenses, included
>many Digital Zuiko) you can also take a look at:
>
>http://www.photozone.de/8Reviews/lenses/sigma_30_14/index.htm

Thanks for the link.

At $400+, I'll pass. The Can*n EF 35/2, old design that it is, is a
better lens and costs half as much. Close enough to "normal" fl on
APS-C, too, 58mm eq.

The 28 mm may be a better focal length for some. The 28/2.8, is even
cheaper, but a stop slower and not as good optically. The 28/1.8 is
almost as expensive as the Sigma, with lots of CA and soft edges even on
APS-C.

Moose