[OM] Re: O Possum, where are thou? (Was: Olympus T Ring Flash)

Subject: [OM] Re: O Possum, where are thou? (Was: Olympus T Ring Flash)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 22:31:29 +0000
It's not their fault they've got bare nekkid tails.  Is your'n completely
covered with pretty fur?  :-)  The main difference 'tween a cute squirrel and a
vermin rat is, one's got a hairy tail and the other'n don't.  We feed peanuts
to one and shoot the other.  Possums are fun.  They are natural comics, and
several live quite peacably in our back yard with the coons, squirrels,
chipmunks, beavers, and woolybooggers.

Here's one doing something or other:

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1093.jpg

Walt