[OM] Re: 35mm f2.8 Shift

Subject: [OM] Re: 35mm f2.8 Shift
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:56:17 -0800 (PST)
> I find that I'm wanting a 35mm f2.8 Shift lens, though I can't
> really explain why.  I see that our favorite seller has one
> up with a BIN of $599 + shipping.  That seems a tad
> ridiculous.  What is a good price for one of these lenses in
> good shape?

That's a little high, but not out of line.  If you are very
patient, you might snag one in the low $400s, but they don't
change hands very often and are just so cool. If you have a
choice, get one of the later ones with the green/purple coatings
as this lens will flare like no tomorrow.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com