[OM] Re: OM sort of

Subject: [OM] Re: OM sort of
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 23:27:57 -0500
Indeed.  I find myself really fighting the buy reflex as wonderful
film-centric gear shows up at "yikes!" prices.  It's really noticeable
in medium format kit.  I know that at some point I'll have the extra
cash and will end up with an RZ or 'blad again because the used market
is overloaded with them and prices are relatively low.  And I think
they'll go even lower over the years.

My standing joke on this subject is that I'll walk into a rummage sale
ten years from now and find a nice 'blad kit in box on the floor with
a sign saying, "Make Offer!"

ScottGee1