[OM] Re: Digital decisions

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital decisions
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:38:08 +0000
Hey, we're 21-6 heading into the SEC tournament.  A win there just might get us
a #1 seed in the NCAAs.  Our RPI is outrageous.  Go Vols!  The Pearl is a jewel!

And my life does have a purpose: To do nothing that ain't fun unless it's
something absolutely necessary to keep me out of trouble.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --