[OM] Re: Refurb C-7000

Subject: [OM] Re: Refurb C-7000
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:07:26 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Winsor Crosby
  To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:11 PM
  Subject: [OM] Refurb C-7000

   Oly C-7000 Zoom
   Some of the functions are less than obvious though and even the
  advanced manual is not always a lot of help. Anyone on the list have
  one of these cameras? I am still puzzled as to how to use the
  multispot meter.

  I don'ty have one.  However I used to have a C2100 UZ.  Aren't you talking
about the C-700 UZ?  If you are you can go to the following URL and download a
(so called) pocket manual for that camera.  It is pretty straight forward.  The
also have for sale a larger manual for the camera.
  Paul in Portland OR

  <http://www.shortcourses.com/guides/guides.htm>