[OM] Re: Refurb C-7000

Subject: [OM] Re: Refurb C-7000
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 17:15:15 -0800
I agree completely. The other variation that comes with Nikon is a
manual with print so tiny you need an auxiliary close up lens for
your eyeglasses.  Another Nikon owner noticed my squinting my way
through my D200 manual and said that any new camera he gets now he
just gets the downloadable PDF and has it printed at 8 1/2 x 11 at
Kinko's.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA