[OM] Re: Dvorak - Photojournalist

Subject: [OM] Re: Dvorak - Photojournalist
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:29:22 -0600
Bill Pearce wrote:

>>Please the proper adoration is required. His HP P&S is the ideal of
>>photographic excellence. You obviously prefer inferior images. :-)
>>

> OK, so here's the deal. I don't tell him how to write strange, over the top
> columnns, and he doesn't tell me how to take photographs?

Actually, I don't need Dvorak to tell me how to do ANYTHING.  He's so
completely biased, misinformed, and way out of sync so much he's like
trying to watch the news on a really old, really bad black & white TV
with bad vertical circuits.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon