[OM] Re: Digital vs film resolution

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital vs film resolution
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:12:28 +1100
But I note that he tends to a rather moody, darkly coloured look
which enjoys a certain softness in many most of his work - look at
the 'Fine Art' section which I assume is what he thinks is his best
work. I like the look of it but I get the impression that he's
working as an artist with a signature style which does not require
high resolution. Nice, nice work.
As I tend to shoot in single frames, one after another (look, shoot,
recompose, shoot) I usually can't be bloody bother to wait for RAW
myself. Too slow, too little benefit except for static shots.
AndrewF
(well known heretic - me and Dvorak are 'like that' [crosses fingers])