[OM] Re: Digital decisions

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital decisions
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:14:10 +0000
Albeit a tad tardy, here is my report on my experiment last night regarding the
E-1's ability, or lack thereof, to focus under illumination from incandescent
bulbs on a dimmer switch:  No hint of a problem at any setting brither than
"dungeon."  Additionally, for whatever little it may be worth, the E-1 also
focuses without problem on either DLP, LCD or CRT TV screens.  (Too poor here
to have plasma.)  Just thought I'd throw that in since I tried it while I was
futzing around with the camera after midnight.  It won't focus, however, on
coons in the dark.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from