[OM] Re: Refurb C-7000

Subject: [OM] Re: Refurb C-7000
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 17:03:02 +0000
I've got the old Honda motorcycle owner's manual from the early '70s that
advises when riding in wet conditions to "beware the evil skid demon."  And
later, about the use of the horn, it says, "Should a pedestrian heave into
view, toodle him.  If he persist, toodle him vigorously."

There are some other goodies there, but those are my favorites.  The motorcycle
is long gone, but I'm keeping the manual.

And I've done enough proofreading in my life to never want to do any more.  The
pay would have to be damn good!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from