[OM] Re: : Digital vs film resolution

Subject: [OM] Re: : Digital vs film resolution
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 07:35:37 +1100
Would you buy a Canon 5D or a Nikon D200 with the cheap, slow,
consumer 35-80mm or 28-90mm? Of course it is possible to get good
results with these consumer grade lenses in optimum conditions
but...  And some people seem to have got good samples. But I heartily
disliked the 17.5-45mm I was lent with the E-500 and while the
14-45mm seems better, it won't satisfy a critical shooter like yourself.
AndrewF