[OM] Re: Dvorak - Photojournalist

Subject: [OM] Re: Dvorak - Photojournalist
From: Peter Leyssens <peterleyssens@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 23:44:55 +0100
Hey,

Piers Hemy wrote:
> ESTEC, huh?  Not exactly, but close enough to get the prize - it seems to me
> like you got hold of the attendance list at that conference I was chairing,
> Peter. ESTEC people were there, and it became a client as a result!

No, I was there to visit ESTEC, and it's about the only reason for a
huge hotel like Huis Ter Duin to be there :)

> As to fancy, all I recall is that sand dunes on the North sea in winter are
> not the most welcoming sight!

I have to admit I didn't pay attention.  Strange how things we don't
notice things we take for granted.

> Ah, now "schuur" seems familiar - was the world's first heart transplant was
> carried out in a "big barn", then?  Even more impressive!

Probably !  In the past, lots of famous events seemed to have happened
in barns.

Peter.