[OM] FS--OM4T & OM Flashes, Ext. Tubes & more

Subject: [OM] FS--OM4T & OM Flashes, Ext. Tubes & more
From: "HowardPhoto" <howardphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:51:12 -0500
I have an extra OM4 and an OM4T that I must sell. Please contact me off-list if
interested in either. I also have all the OM extension tubes as well as the
Ring Flash for sale. In fact, I also have an extra T-20 & T-32 and a bunch of
OM lens/body caps also.

Had no problem selling my Canon system, but I hate to sell my OM system as it
has accounted for most all of my photo awards and the best images I've ever
made. The Olympus  85-250mm zoom has accounted for the most photo awards--it is
awesome. As much as I hate to sell it at this point I don't have any choice. A
sad time.