[OM] Re: What is Olyusa up to now?

Subject: [OM] Re: What is Olyusa up to now?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:17:38 -0000
That is precisely the point, Bill.  In pint of fact, I think the underlying
panel *is* a TPC-1 panel, since the strake along the bottom edge is too long
for a T32 panel, but putting a sticker on does not make it a full-blown
calculator such as the original, because you can't alter film speed ot
aperture as you could with the original panel.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt, and assume that he doesn't know
what he is selling.

--
Piers