[OM] Re: E-500 memory cards

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 memory cards
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:40:17 -0800
Thanks Just discovered it.  Got a e-500 for my birthday from my family
slightly suspected it was coming when several members of my family started
asking me what Camera I would buy if I won the lotto or what camera I
thought was best.  Only problem is by the time birthday party was over all
stores in my area that would carry compact flash cards were closed so I
just have a 256 meg xd card that it came with but thanks for the information