[OM] (OT) Help/Info Required!

Subject: [OM] (OT) Help/Info Required!
From: "Adam Bolt" <adambolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:11:30 +1000
Around Christmas last year, I received an email (From this list I think) to
a link which was for a guy somewhere in the USA that had caused quite a bit
of attention to himself because he had all his Christmas Lights synced to
music. It was such a great Christmas light show and it caused so much
attention that they had to stop traffic that wasn't local from coming down
the street!

My question to the group is; Someone I know wants the music that this guy
was using for this? I think it was the Philadelphia Orchestra!?... Can
anyone help me?

Cheers Adam

PS: I haven't posted to the group for awhile but I have been enjoying the
friendly banter as usual and I'm looking forward to having my chance to take
some pics for the Oly Ody.

Anyone interested in having a look at what I've been doing lately check out
<www.adamboltphotography.com>

New year, new job ? there's more than 100,00 jobs at SEEK
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=752315885&_r=Jan05_tagline&_m=EXT