[OM] Re: Super 4/3?

Subject: [OM] Re: Super 4/3?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:52:24 +0000
Well, it don't take no genius to figure that out.  I just got the 50/2 DZ macro
and held it up against the bellows of a 6x9 Crown Graphic from which I had
removed the super sharp 100/5.6 Schneider Symmar.  I racked the bellows out a
few millimeters to get the image in focus on the ground glass, then measured
the total image circle at just about 1 1/4 inches.  How much of that may be
usable is as much your guess as mine.  I expect this lens probably is as
representative as any, so I won't be holding my breath waiting on any "full
frame" sensors for these.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from