[OM] Re: OM salvage operation

Subject: [OM] Re: OM salvage operation
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:48:47 EST

In a message dated 3/13/2006 2:35:55 PM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

You have  nothing to lose, sounds like to me, if the foot's all you think is
salvageable.

Walt

Bad leakage and numerous cracks. It actually will work some of the time  when
batteries are installed but not always.  I have several of these that  are
not screwed up, don't really need one that is bandaged up.  Guess I  could give
it the vinegar treatment, take a liberal amount of duct tape and  epoxy and
make a classic out of it.  Bill  Barber