[OM] Re: Super 4/3?

Subject: [OM] Re: Super 4/3?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:52:28 +0000
Actually, it's the "Info" button.

The E-330 has fewer buttons than the E-1, but they all have to do more.  I like
the E-330, but I prever the E-1's more buttons that each do only one thing to
the E-330's fewer buttons that each do more.  It's one poke versus many pokes
and looking at a menu.  But the E-330 can do stuff the E-1 can't.  I'm just
glad I'm not going to have to choose which one to keep.  They do different
things, and some extremely well.  I'm keeping them in the same room each night,
with candles and insense burning, in hopes that they will mate.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --