[OM] Re: Super 4/3?

Subject: [OM] Re: Super 4/3?
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:03:41 -0600

> It would probably require a larger mirror and prism though.
Winsor,

OK, so you really are smarter than me. I wonder how much bigger the prism
(perhaps the biggest problem of the three?) and mirror can get without too
much changes to the casting.

I suspect that this is all meaningless thought.If it were that simple, there
would probably be an E-x by now. I'll bet that the big delay with that
camera is getting a sensor. I seem to recall the original was a Kodak
sensor, and they don't move all that fast.

Bill Pearce