[OM] Re: Olympus losing or gaining credibility?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus losing or gaining credibility?
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:06:33 -0600
I suppose that is a way to compensate for the small vf image, but it just
doesn't do anything for me. It's not a feature that will send me to the
store, but rather ask what I could have had if that money went elsewhere.
The cost of that feature has to be considerable.It has been said repeatedly
that the sensor represents as much as half of the retail cost of a camera.
Even if the second sensor is not of the highest quality, it can't be cheap.

Bill Pearce