[OM] Re: Minolta Elite 5400 II - AC adapter - Idiot in need of Help...

Subject: [OM] Re: Minolta Elite 5400 II - AC adapter - Idiot in need of Help...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:10:02 -0600
> You'll be telling me next that despite all sense and reason, you're
> still using feet and inches. :)
Not to be a Luddite, but as long as you don't care about interchange with
another country, what's wrong with feet and inches? Am I the only one that
doesn't have a problem with fractions?

My father was an aircraft structural engineer, where among other things, he
made the B47 wings stay on, and designed the structure of the original
LearJet T tail. He felt he could be more precise in inches/thousandths that
what he saw in the Swiss drawings for the Lear.

Bill Pearce