[OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.

Subject: [OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 23:51:26 +0000
I don't know anything about the E-500.  I quite like the E-330.  Then there's
the E-1.

What amuses me most, though, is that so many people here, whether they've got
Olympus, Nikon, Canon, Minolta, or whatever, seem eager to boost their chosen
marque and claim to be perfectly happy with it.  That tells me, if nothing
else, that, in the end, it really doesn't make a whole lot of difference which
brand or model you choose.  Instead of it being like a choice between fish guts
and sirloin, as some seem to believe, I think it's more like choosing either
prime rib or filet mignon.  What's more important is whether you know how to
cook or not.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from